The Coalition of Persons with Disabilities – Newfoundland and Labrador (COD-NL), in partnership with the West White Rose Project is pleased to provide two scholarships, valued at $1250.00 each, to high school students who self-identify as living with a disability, and entering post-secondary studies in September 2022.
To be eligible, candidates must be:
• Graduating from high school;
• A Canadian citizen who self-identifies as living with a disability;
• Entering a Canadian post-secondary institution; and
• Unrelated to any member of the COD-NL Board of Directors or staff
Additionally, successful candidates must be enrolled in a post-secondary program that is within the Oil & Gas Sector, such as:
- Business, Office Administration, or Commerce
- Earth Science
- Engineering or Engineering Technology
- Health & Occupational Safety
- Information Technology
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Technical Trades
All eligible high students who self-identify as living with a disability are encouraged to apply. Questions about eligibility can be forwarded to The Coalition of Persons with Disabilities NL, at 709-722-7011 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Application is 4 pages in length and is found on pages 3 – 6 of the attached package. Supporting documents are required and are outlined in the Submission Guide on page 2.
The applications can be found on our website codnl.ca at the following link:
Please send your completed application by 4pm on Friday, June 3, 2022.
Completed applications can be emailed to: email@example.com
or mailed to:
Scholarship Program Coalition of Persons with Disabilities – Newfoundland and Labrador PO Box 8004 St. John’s, NL A1B 3M7